It is very important to understand how hydraulic profile bending machines work before putting them into operation. In this article, we will walk you through the section bending process and teach you all the things you need to pay attention to about this machine.
- Before putting the profile bending machine (section bending machine) into use, a thorough machine inspection is necessary. Below is a checklist for the machine operators to follow.
- Check your hydraulic profile bending machine before each use to reduce the risk of severe electric shock injury, collapse accidents, and avoid damage to the machine.
- Clean grease, or dirt from the handles and controls. This allows for better control of the hydraulic profile bending machine (section bending machine) and prevents the machine or control from slipping out of the holder during use.
- Inspect for hydraulic leaks. Check the fluid level and also check for any broken, cracked, bent, missing, or stapled parts that may compromise the safe operation of the machine.
- Make sure the power cord and plug are in a good state. If any problem is found during the inspection, do not operate the machine until the problems have been resolved.
- Pre-bending and bending process
- How to choose the right profile bending machine
- Try out, debug profile bending machine, installation
- Lubrication and Hydraulic system
- These Benefits Make a Profile Bending Machine a Great Machine
Select the items you want to follow based on the subtitles below.
Next, you will find relevant information.
Suitable for bending of aluminum profiles for automobiles, doors and windows
It can bend copper, carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum profiles.
Angle, channel, beam, flat bar, round & square bar,pipe,square tube.
Small section bender, with manual and semi-hydraulic drives, can bend profiles other than beam.